I’ll be taking the next few weeks off from the podcast to get moved into my new home — so excited! This is a perfect example of what it looks like to be kind to yourself, which is what this Quick Tips episode is all about. Learn why self-kindness is so important, how you can figure out the best way to be kind to yourself, and what all of this has to do with boundaries.
Biggest Takeaways From Episode #84:
- Most people struggle with being kind to themselves, partly because of a fear of missing out, and partly because being busy is seen as a status symbol. There’s so much going on all the time that we tend to push ourselves way too hard.
- Examples of times when we should be kind to ourselves include when we’re not feeling well (mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually), when we’ve pushed ourselves too hard, or when we’re stressed out.
- How can you be kind to yourself around the particular situation that has you feeling unwell, pressured, or stressed out?
- Once you’ve figured out the answer to the question of how to be kind to yourself, take action on it! Make that kindness a reality.
Highlights from Episode #84:
- Welcome to this quick tips episode! Vicki introduces its topic, then talks about her upcoming free Clarity Circle Live Call. Just click the link to sign up! [00:40]
- Vicki is getting ready to move, so out of self-kindness, she’ll be taking a few weeks off from the podcast. [03:26]
- Let’s talk about you being kind to yourself, and what that has to do with boundaries. [04:22]
- We hear a question that Vicki asks herself about self-kindness. [07:20]
- Vicki explains that simply figuring out the answer to her question isn’t enough. [10:00]
Links and Resources:
Hi, I'm Victoria!
I love guiding my clients on a journey of Returning to the authentic truth of who they are, Reclaiming what is theirs, and Receiving everything that is meant for them.
Imagine you, filled up
Get Free Self-Care Ideas
30 practical & delicious ideas to start building your self-care practice today.
It is so important that you feel good. It’s good for you, your loved ones, and the world.
©2022-2023 Victoria Priya | All Rights Reserved